Congratulations on you neck wrap!
First and foremost, there is no "right" way to wear one of these wraps. It all comes down to a matter of personal preference and, in a time-starved pinch, they can just be worn as a regular scarf!
To get you started, we have outlined our favourite way to wear one of the long wraps in the photos/steps depicted below.
1. Hold wrap horizontally in front of you, with loop in left hand.
2. Position toggle near left shoulder.
3. Wrap right side around back of neck. (You may want to tuck the right end into your collar at this point)
4. Wrap the left end around the back of the neck, across the front and secure the loop over the toggle.
5. Adjust the wrap to your liking. We like the toggle on the left side of the neck, with the corner pointing down and the top edges folded over to show a little bit of the lining.
Enjoy, and stay cosy!